Start using revert.
- Configure archive
- Use configure terminal revert timer <X>
- Wait for <X> minutes for configuration to revert or use configure confirm for successfull implementation
source, cisco documentation
- Cisco IPS to Cisco FirePOWER NGIPS
- Cisco ASA 5500 to Cisco ASA 5500x
Cisco firewall migration tool.
Nice articles on tecmint and rootusers.
– make sure you have defined user on ASA with privilege 15
– on your linux host enter pscp -pw <password> <filename> <username>@<ASA IP>:<location/filename>
something like: pscp -pw THISisp4ssw0rdf anyconnectfile.pkg email@example.com:disk0:/anyconnectfile.pkg
as seen on xmodx.
netstat -an | find /i “listening” – grep with string
netstat -ao | find /i “listening” – lists owning process ID associated with connection
if “find /i” doesn’t work try “findstr”
great reminder -> click to enlarge
Simple configuration in GNS3 won’t work. All I get from debug is:
went from nsf_not_active to nsf_not_active
The solution is quite simple: under BGP process and neighbor statement add “disable-connected-check“
Recently I had to troubleshoot a problem with Cisco TAC. Engineer asked me to draw my scheme in this very cool service. Check it out @ asciiflow