- add asdm URL to Exception Site List in Java Control Panel
- add asdm URL to Compability View Settings in Internet Explorer
- In grub boot screen type “e” for edit, and search for line starting with linux – add “init=/bin/bash” at the end
- linux /boot/vmlinuz-version root=UUID=hex ro quite init=/bin/bash
- Press CTRL+X to boot and execute following:
- mount -o remount,rw /
- enter “passwd” to change root password (or passwd username)
- execute “sync” and make reboot
- Cisco IPS to Cisco FirePOWER NGIPS
- Cisco ASA 5500 to Cisco ASA 5500x
Nice guide here.
Very good explained here.